Rental Dwelling
Home » Personal Insurance » Rental Dwelling

Provides coverage for the home or condominium that you own that you rent to others as a primary residence. The policy also covers additional structures and any personal property of yours that is provided for the tenant’s use such as appliances, lawn equipment and furniture.